10 October 2013

Instant Gratitude!

 I watched a simple experiment online about the science of happiness. It asks, "What makes people happy?" Really, have you ever wondered what makes us real happy or happier or better yet happiest?
What I learned is that it's NOT all about the material things around us instead it's the simple everyday things we usually overlook. Based on the experiment, simply expressing your gratitude and appreciation can stimulate your happy hormones to kick in, making you joyous and upbeat. So the next time you're feeling down, why not count your blessings and say your thanks.




Here's a quick #soulactivity I did. Go ahead and complete the sentence too. There's still so much to be thankful for, don't you think?

In 140 words or less finish the following sentence: I am grateful for _________.


I am grateful for 

serene mornings and starry nights, 
for sunshine and stars and fireflies,
 for honest people and friendly strangers, 
for a loving family and trustworthy friends,
 for duchenne smiles and cheery laughter,
 for afternoon walks and overcast days and street foods, 
for warm baths and cold showers,
 for shady trees and fresh flowers,
 for books and music and crafts,
 for ice creams and chocolates,
for hearty breakfasts, 
for spring onions and bell peppers, 
for blue skies, rainbows and drizzles,
 for Christmas holidays, 
for surprise phone calls, 
for safe travels, 
for everyday inspirations and learning insights, 
for optimum health and happy souls, 
for second chances and unconditional love,
 for challenges, for success big or small,
 for the gift of Life.


 Thank you for reading this! :) I am the happiest! :) :)









 Did you like my web post? Show your support by liking my Fan Page. Thank you! =)