19 September 2013

Why I Am Happy with SWA

           It was last summer when I first encountered SWA or Supreme Wealth Alliance. I was browsing the net, checking emails, scanning Facebook, reading some articles-the usual things most people do online. I don’t remember exactly how but I was able to watch an animated video of SWA posted on You Tube. I did some little research after I watched the vid and surprisingly it got my interest. After a few months, I joined SWA and it’s been amazing so far. 

         I am happy with SWA because the kind of support it gives to its members. I am with a team that continuously teaches you how to improve your skills and knowledge in online marketing so that you will also achieve what you truly want. In our team leader’s words we must invest in ourselves before others will invest in us. Makes sense right? The true power of Supreme Wealth Alliance comes from the people who made a choice to achieve financial freedom by helping other people. You might be like woahh...! wait, that is no way a business but it’s true. SWA is a helping-other-people business. Hmmmn..now you're curious. :)


             SWA also has a massive collection of ebooks and audios on its online library that SWA members have access to. What I personally like is the ebooks about self motivation, self help and health  Did you hear about the The Law of Attraction? Well, there are numerous books about it in the SWA library and you can download read them all you want!. I’ve been reading  The Game of Life and I am learning so much from it! According to the book, most people consider life as a battle when in fact life is a game – the game of Giving and Receiving. I bet you want to know more =).


           One more thing why I’m happy with SWA is that I was able to start blogging. At the start, I cringed at the thought of writing online because I do know what to write, more so, how to even start a blog. But as I’ve said I’m with a supportive team lead by Mr. Manny Viloria who I must say is a great trainor. So now, after  following his tutorials, tips and pieces of advice, I managed to write a few post for a start. It’s quite fun!







So there, a few reasons I find SWA swamazing. There’s still many things to learn and I’m enjoying it.
 



“Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them.” 







Did you like my post? Kindly like my fan page. Thank you! =)